The end of the universe!  

Posted by Midian111 in , , , , ,

Well here I am. I finally brought up the courage in me to create a video game blog in hope of landing some jobs in the video game journalism. I have to say I am pretty excited to start and would like to give a big thanks to http://www.videogamejournalismjobs.com/ for giving really helpful tips on how to start your VG journalism career.
For now I have a heap of ideas on what to write here (mostly based on MMO/RPG) and excluding games also various other topics such as music that could go with certain games and why. In fact in the end it would mostly boil down to games but not to just look at the whole experience from one perspective I figured why not help out the readers with stuff such as: hard wear, ambient, what time to play (if on a tight schedule) etc. Pretty much the info about the game and everything that surrounds it.
I shall begin my journey into this new land and wish me luck!

This entry was posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 at 11:22 AM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment